Sporeworth's Scroll Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sporeworth's Scroll Network

This is a space for the occupants of Bleakfall to discuss anything relating to the city. Anything you can think about, you can discuss here, using your scroll! Our technology has evolved so far in this modern year of our lord 983.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Spell to keep away rats

Go down 
+2
Olejohnsraves
Dietrich the Shopkeeper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dietrich the Shopkeeper

Dietrich the Shopkeeper

Spell to keep away rats Empty
PostSubject: Spell to keep away rats   Spell to keep away rats I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2024 10:57 pm

As ye may know, my store, though very popular for good reason, has occasionally suffered from some rats attempting to steal mine goods. While I have of course been able to keep them aroint using rat traps, I was wondering if mayhap any of my beloved wizard customers would have a spell in mind that shall be a more permanent solution to the problem.
Back to top Go down
Olejohnsraves

Olejohnsraves

PostSubject: Re: Spell to keep away rats   Spell to keep away rats I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2024 11:02 pm

I am no wizard (rather a humble gravesdigger) But I encounter such pesky vermine from time to time. My old solution (given to me from my third mother bless her eternal soul) is the blood of mules spread around the sights afflicted.
Back to top Go down
Dietrich the Shopkeeper

Dietrich the Shopkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Spell to keep away rats   Spell to keep away rats I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2024 11:09 pm

I thank you verily for the advice, Olejohnsraves, and I shall attempt such a thing to see if it can fix my ailment.
Back to top Go down
Lil bartholomew bellows

Lil bartholomew bellows

PostSubject: Re: Spell to keep away rats   Spell to keep away rats I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2024 10:26 am

I bet rats took my sticky bun Mad
Back to top Go down
THE WITCH

THE WITCH

PostSubject: Re: Spell to keep away rats   Spell to keep away rats I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2024 12:03 pm

hehehe my rats....
Spell to keep away rats NationalGeographic_2720634.jpg?wp=1&w=1084.125&h=721
Back to top Go down
Gorb knight of Gorb

Gorb knight of Gorb

PostSubject: Re: Spell to keep away rats   Spell to keep away rats I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2024 12:14 pm

THE WITCH wrote:
hehehe my rats....
gorb think rats tasty
Back to top Go down
Dietrich the Shopkeeper

Dietrich the Shopkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Spell to keep away rats   Spell to keep away rats I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2024 8:51 pm

THE WITCH wrote:
hehehe my rats....

Nay! Was it you who hast cursed my shop with rats? Foul witch, begone, I beg of you!
Back to top Go down
Dr Marion

Dr Marion

PostSubject: Re: Spell to keep away rats   Spell to keep away rats I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2024 9:15 pm

Dietrich the Shopkeeper wrote:
As ye may know, my store, though very popular for good reason, has occasionally suffered from some rats attempting to steal mine goods. While I have of course been able to keep them aroint using rat traps, I was wondering if mayhap any of my beloved wizard customers would have a spell in mind that shall be a more permanent solution to the problem.

I prithee the foul state of thine vermin infesting ye shoppe. As a doctor, I've found the strangest phenomena dealing with illness and the presence of rodents. Perhaps they are linked with spirits that contort with our humors. If symptoms of humor imbalance occur, please visit my clinic.
Back to top Go down

Spell to keep away rats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Sporeworth's Scroll Network :: Wizard Wonderments-