Sporeworth's Scroll Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sporeworth's Scroll Network

This is a space for the occupants of Bleakfall to discuss anything relating to the city. Anything you can think about, you can discuss here, using your scroll! Our technology has evolved so far in this modern year of our lord 983.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Olejohnsraves

Olejohnsraves

What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!! Empty
PostSubject: What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!!   What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:42 am

I fear for the saftey of our community! The fear and turmoil dragon sightings present (though good for my buisness) are terrible for this blessed community of ours!! Perhaps the brave knights should do something…

Sir Reynaud the Brave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sir Reynaud the Brave

Sir Reynaud the Brave

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!!   What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:41 pm

Dost thou know the location of the dragons' lair?
Back to top Go down
Gorb knight of Gorb

Gorb knight of Gorb

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!!   What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:09 pm

gorb see dragon near his cave
Back to top Go down
Olejohnsraves

Olejohnsraves

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!!   What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:24 pm

I lies west of town… deep in the woods, I’ve seen it flying there.
Back to top Go down
THE WITCH

THE WITCH

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!!   What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:07 pm

LEAVE MY DRAGON ALONE
Back to top Go down
Lady Elwyna

Lady Elwyna

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!!   What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 pm

Foul witch, have you commanded your dragon to keep me hostage? If so, shame on ye, and may the devil take your soul. If not, you should reconsider the company you keep, before it turns on ye too.
Back to top Go down
Olejohnsraves

Olejohnsraves

PostSubject: Re: What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!!   What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 pm

Witch I hope I get the benefit of burying your body!! I will make sure you dont rest peacefully!
Back to top Go down

What shall we do about the recent dragon sightings!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Sporeworth's Scroll Network :: General-